Pregnant women benefit from improved conditions at The ,,New Life” Clinic
Pregnant women who register at the clinic will receive 8 free prenatal visits, as well as participate in all the protocol-required study.
- 8 consultations of an obstetrician-gynecologist;
- General blood analysis;
- Cultural examination of urine;
- Determination of blood group and Rhesus affiliation;
- Rhesus-antibody testing in women with Rhesus-negative blood at the first and third antenatal visits;
- Screening tests (hepatitis B, hepatitis C, HIV infection and syphilis);
- Ultrasound examination at the first and second antenatal visits with the highest quality high-tech ultrasound machine - Voluson E 10;
- A small glucose tolerance test;
- Determination of protein in urine at the 6th antenatal visit;
- Determination of hemoglobin in blood.
Pregnant women in risk groups will get a free genetic test if it's required.
Our clinic offers parenting classes to expectant patients as a way to educate them and better prepare them mentally for childbirth.
The ,,New Life” Clinic's ability to provide all outpatient services in one location is another benefit. This enables a pregnant woman to seek the advice of an angiologist, endocrinologist, hematologist, mammologist, cardiologist, therapist, and other specialist physicians as needed.
Our facility offers a staff of experts, cutting-edge technology, and a welcoming, family atmosphere.
Apply to The ,,New Life” Clinic before the 13th week of pregnancy to take advantage of the initial registration, which costs just 40 GEL rather than 110 GEL, to obtain the service.
If you are interested, please call 577 059 900 in advance to take advantage of this promotion!